DANCING WITH THE STARS: LIVE! – LIGHT UP THE NIGHT TOUR
HITS THE ROAD THIS WINTER COMING TO MICROSOFT THEATER IN LOS ANGELES ON MARCH 18
All New Show to Feature “Dancing with the Stars” Season 25 Dancers Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Sharna Burgess, Witney Carson, Artem Chigvintsev, Keo Motsepe, Gleb Savchenko, Emma Slater and More!
Tickets on Sale Now!
Following the success of “Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Hot Summer Nights” and the 25th Season of Dancing with the Stars, America’s favorite dance show, produced by BBCWP, is going back on tour across America this winter with “Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up The Night.” Fans of the show have the opportunity to see the best ballroom dancers in the business perform live in Los Angeles at Microsoft Theater on March 18. This all-new production showcases every style of dance seen on ABC’s hit show produced by BBC Worldwide Productions, from sizzling salsas to elegant waltzes and high energy group numbers, plus original pieces choreographed by Emmy© winning choreographer Mandy Moore.
“Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up The Night” features more of your favorite dancers than ever before, including Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Sharna Burgess, Witney Carson, Artem Chigvintsev, Keo Motsepe, Gleb Savchenko, Emma Slater, plus Sasha Farber, Jenna Johnson, Hayley Erbert and Brandon Armstrong, with additional surprise casting to be announced.*
Captivating audiences across the country, “Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up The Night” kicks off on December 30th in Charlotte, NC and finishes on March 18, 2018 in Los Angeles, CA, giving fans the opportunity to experience the excitement, glamour and fun they see in the Dancing with the Stars ballroom every Monday night live in theaters in their very own hometowns.
Tickets for “Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up The Night,” are on sale now. To purchase tickets and to get the full list of tour dates, please visit dwtstour.com. VIP packages will be available through VIPNation.com, giving fans the chance to choose from a variety of packages offering premium tickets, meet and greet opportunities with the cast, exclusive merchandise and photo opportunities.
“Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up The Night” is produced by Faculty Productions in association with BBC Worldwide.
“Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up The Night” Tour Dates:
- Dec 30: Charlotte, NC (Owens Auditorium)
- Dec 31: Greenville, SC (Bon Secours Wellness Arena)
- Jan 2: Atlanta, GA (The Fox)
- Jan 3: Richmond, VA (Altria Theater)
- Jan 4: Philadelphia, PA (Tower Theater)
- Jan 5: Kitchener, ON (Centre in the Square)
- Jan 6: Rama, ON (Casino Rama)
- Jan 7: Rama, ON (Casino Rama)
- Jan 9: New Brunswick, NJ (State Theater)
- Jan 10: Washington D.C. (MGM National Harbor)
- Jan 12: Bethlehem, PA (Sands)
- Jan 13: Bethlehem, PA (Sands)
- Jan 14: Lancaster, PA (American Music Theater)
- Jan 15: Lancaster, PA (American Music Theater)
- Jan 16: Pittsburgh, PA (Bennedum)
- Jan 18: New York, NY (Radio City Music Hall)
- Jan 19: Verona, NY (Turning Stone)
- Jan 20: Windsor, ON (Casino Windsor) *Matinee & Evening Show
- Jan 21: Buffalo, NY (Sheas)
- Jan 23: Bangor, ME (Cross Insurance Center)
- Jan 24: Portland, ME (Merrill Auditorium)
- Jan 25: Boston, MA (Wang)
- Jan 26: Uncasville, CT (Mohegan Sun)
- Jan 27: Uncasville, CT (Mohegan Sun)
- Jan 28: Baltimore, MD (The Lyric)
- Jan 30: Cleveland, OH (State Theater)
- Jan 31: Columbus, OH (The Palace)
- Feb 1: Cincinnati, OH (The Taft)
- Feb 2: Indianapolis, IN (The Murat)
- Feb 3: Rosemont, IL (Rosemont Theater)
- Feb 5: Ames, IA (Stephens Auditorium)
- Feb 6: Rockford, IL (Coronado)
- Feb 7: Ft Wayne, IN (The Embassy)
- Feb 8: Knoxville, TN (Knoxville Civic Auditorium)
- Feb 9: Birmingham, AL (BJCC Concert Hall)
- Feb 11: Nashville, TN (Opry House)
- Feb 13: Sarasota, FL (Van Wezel)
- Feb 14: Clearwater, FL (Ruth Eckerd Hall)
- Feb 15: Hollywood, FL (Seminole Hard Rock)
- Feb 16: Naples, FL (Hayes)
- Feb 17: Jacksonville, FL (Times Moran)
- Feb 18: Orlando, FL (Bob Carr Theater)
- Feb 21: Austin, TX (Bass Hall)
- Feb 22: Wichita Falls, TX (Wichita Falls Memorial Auditorium)
- Feb 23: Dallas, TX (Fairpark Music Hall)
- Feb 24: Sugar Land, TX (Smart Financial Center)
- Feb 25: McAllen, TX (McAllen Performing Arts Center)
- Feb 26: Midland, TX (Wagner Noel)
- Feb 27: Amarillo, TX (Amarillo Civic Auditorium)
- Mar 1: Albuquerque, NM (Popejoy)
- Mar 2: El Paso, TX (Chavez Theater)
- Mar 3: Phoenix, AZ (Comerica Theater)
- Mar 4: San Diego, CA (Symphony Hall)
- Mar 6: Riverside, CA (Fox Theater)
- Mar 7: Riverside, CA (Fox Theater)
- Mar 8: Stockton, CA (Stockton Arena)
- Mar 9: San Jose, CA (City National)
- Mar 10: Redding, CA (Redding Civic Center)
- Mar 11: Eugene, OR (Hult Center)
- Mar 13: Seattle, WA (WaMu Theater)
- Mar 14: Spokane, WA (INB Center)
- Mar 15: Boise, ID (Morriston Center)
- Mar 16: Reno, NV (Grand Sierra)
- Mar 17: Santa Barbara, CA (Arlington Theater)
- Mar 18: Los Angeles, CA (Microsoft Theater)
*Cast subject to change.
“Dancing with the Stars” airs Monday nights at 8|7 c on the ABC Television Network.
About Faculty Productions
Faculty Productions, formed by veteran manager and producer Jared Paul in partnership with Live Nation, the world’s leading live entertainment company, produces and creates world-class live branded entertainment and concerts in partnership with the world’s largest media companies. Faculty Productions is responsible for some of the most successful recent global touring productions, including “Dancing with the Stars: Live!” (BBC Worldwide and ABC), “Move Live on Tour” (Derek Hough and Julianne Hough), “America’s Got Talent Live!” (Freemantle Media, Syco Entertainment and NBC), “The Sing-Off Live Tour” (Sony Pictures and NBC), “Glee Live! In Concert!” (FOX and Ryan Murphy Productions), “Big Time Rush Big Time Tour” (Nickelodeon/ Sony Music), “Mixtape Festival” (VH1 and Live Nation) and the “Boston Strong Benefit Concert” (ONE FUND and Live Nation).
About BBC Worldwide Productions
BBC Worldwide Productions is a key business division under BBC Worldwide North America – part of BBC Worldwide, the main commercial arm and wholly-owned subsidiary of the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) – which operates as a studio in the U.S. and Canada. Based in Los Angeles, BBC Worldwide Productions develops and produces original content as well as scripted and unscripted projects based on BBC formats/brands across all platforms. The studio is responsible for the ratings juggernaut Dancing with the Stars (ABC), Top Gear America (BBC America), and the limited series, The Night Of (HBO).
LIGHT UP THE NIGHT TOUR VIDEO